|This is a casual position. Hours are dependent on available funding. Currently there is funding available in both EIT and SAT programs.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Occupational
- Registration with the BC College of Occupational
- Eligible for registration with AOT
- Experience working with children with multiple
disabilities and their families.
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- A criminal record check, valid BC driver's license
and access to a vehicle are required.
For information on The Centre please see our website